AMA Trackday at Kirkistown 5/11/2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Messaged Godfrey and he was happy for me to pay on the day so I'm sure that'll be grand for yourself @Delboy23.

Scooby747

RMS Member
Drives
Lotus Elise, Min
Hi everyone....it is I aka Godfrey, looking forward to seeing you all on the 5th we now have 30 cars confirmed.

Please feel free to email me the photos as we will be posting them in the run up to the event.

Thanks for your support....
G

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Should be at this too with hopefully a decent 'tool' to get me round a few laps.

Put it like this it will bloody well need to as a few £ has been spent in preparation

Looking forward to a great day and there promises to be a good sign up figure and varied motors.

Ohh and anyone on here make sure you say hi

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Really worried about needing fuel throughout the day. I'm guessing the closest to sel Super unleaded is in Newtownards?

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Looking forward to getting out tomorrow!

@Eddie_ grab a 30L plastic fuel container from North Down Motor factors and fill that. With the extra 30L and a full tank you should have plenty

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Yes early start for all those doing driving. Briefing etc all very early so get there in good time

PhilM

RMS Regular
Hmmmm... might need to take a trip out at lunchtime. Certainly will if the last track day I done is anything to go by lol.

Ill maybe have enough to see you through.
Doubt I'll get through that much in the starlet lol

But yeah worst case I'd say carrowdore is only 15min away

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.