An even faster R32 than mine.- web details enclosed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Martyn

RMS Regular
fahrt.jpg

This is from the HGP site of the clocks from their twin turbo R32. And indicated 320kph or 200mph in real money.

Fantastic :lol:

brendy

RMS Regular
never mind the golf, i think the lorry is pulling away!

i take it you lot know that you can plug in the vag com diagnostics kit and have the revs read what ever you want? at 200 mph do you think the pic would be that stable and the lorry would be that clear?

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
will have to be a bit of hunting... deffo twin turbos in there though... 0-60 in stanta pod - 2.9secs

Porter

RMS Regular
is it gueninue?

things that stuck out to me are surely at 200 mph, the lorry would be so much more blurred,

and why is he in the slowlane?

veedubboy

RMS Regular
BJ said:
Like the pic but don't believe it for a second! :?

Seen this car at GTI International doing the 1/4 mile...awesome motor.......this photo is very believable........twin turboed R32 with rr figures in the region of 700bhp...bye bye now :lol:

BJ

Banned
Can you 2 not sort something out quietly and put up another Lenny goes bananas thread? :laughing:

ps is the car above not going to run out of petrol very soon at that speed! ;)

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
From what I have read they have changed the gearing ratio's too...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.