An even faster R32 than mine.- web details enclosed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
An R32 is a model of Skyline yes, but its also the 4wd Golf.

Gaz

Emmy

ya know from the pics id say its not doing that speed coz you can clearly see the lorry, it would otherwise be a blurr if it was going at 200mph!

Skillie

Max said:
Emmy said:
ya know from the pics id say its not doing that speed coz you can clearly see the lorry, it would otherwise be a blurr if it was going at 200mph!

a photo is a split second....
It'd need to be one lightening quick camera not to blur the image at that speed. I smell photoshop!

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Skillie said:
Max said:
Emmy said:

a photo is a split second....
It'd need to be one lightening quick camera not to blur the image at that speed. I smell photoshop!

ya.... ppl have real good cameras, like the ones the photo guys use and GP's and ****, its all about shutter speed

Skillie

true, they might have had a great camera. if so then its genuine. i'm just a pesimistic old ******* (25 now) who doubts everything!! :grinning:

Emmy

lol yes i can imagine the needle from start dropping rather quickly as he hit taht speed! but yes that would have to be a very expensive camera to be able to capture that shot

Marc

RMS Moderator
its a very expensive car.. with a lot of wok done to it.. so whats to say he can't afford a good camera ?? :grinning:

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
dont neccessarly need an "expensive" camera.... if someone was outside beside the road & timed it rite they could take a photo of the car passing & you wouldnt have any idea what speed it was travelling at...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.