An even faster R32 than mine.- web details enclosed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Skillie

Max said:
dont neccessarly need an "expensive" camera.... if someone was outside beside the road & timed it rite they could take a photo of the car passing & you wouldnt have any idea what speed it was travelling at...

true but they ain't outside though they're inside supposedly doin 200mph past a big white van that would look like The Starship Enterprise when it goes into warp drive at that speed unless they had a camera whose shutter could close faster than; your missus legs when you call her your ex's name while getting it on!!

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
I'm not trying to put anyone down here but the whole high speed and all around you blurrs aint strictly true - a fast shutter speed like for sunny days would probably be adequate. I'm no expert thats just my opinion.

veedubboy

RMS Regular
How many of u have actually sat at that speed to make commments about shutter speed blah blah blah...as i said before i seen this thing going at Inters and it is ridiculously fast...deal with it

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
lol.... topics go way off in this forum.. :lol:

It is a 200mph car - thats tested by TUV - ie. german government tested...

If he can afford a car of that price the camera must be bloody good...

And whats this warp speed **** about???? :?

Its only 200mph for goodness sake!

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????wtf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.