Audi S3 8V

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Back where I belong :heart:

Test drove one of these at an RS day in Belfast a few years ago and loved every second of it that I wanted to have one. I just think these cars suit me down to the ground based on their size, style, performance and fun.

I had a few members tortured over the last few months as to what cars to buy after the Scirocco so thanks for their patience.

Anyway, my Scirocco was not selling privately and I emailed this company regarding their S3 for sale. To my surprise, they made me a fantastic trade offer which I jumped at. Left them a deposit and waited a long two weeks before I could make the trip over to view it and do the deal.

Emails and phone calls back and forth helped as I was nervous about travelling that distance without even seeing the car so thankfully I was 99% sure I was going to take it upon arrival.

Dec 2014 (64 plate)
Audi S3 Quattro DSG
Metallic Glacier White 3dr
Black Styling (Edition) - grill, rear valence, tints, darker wheels and darker interior trim
Red calipers (optional extra)

B&O stereo
Super Sport Seats heated and electric lumbar
Audi MMI with Nav and Bluetooth
FBMFSW
Audi Cup (£25 optional extra believe it or not!)
Auto lights
Cruise

And I am sure there is more. This is the main photo I have of it from the dealer but hopefully this weekend I will get some proper ones done.

file2.jpeg

Absolutely loved my drive home and cant wait to get started with it and drive on some familiar roads here!

Immediate plans are:

- Black washer cap
- Spacers
- Lower 25mm
- Detail at PMG
- Intake mod
- Review some optional extras for the 2016/7 S3

The car still has warranty until December 2017 so the thoughts of a remap are not primary but you never know.

Last edited:

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
I don't think you've been the same since the blue S3, with this you're back in your own comfort zone (y)

Any plans for a wheel change? Seen a TDI one this morning same colour, same wheels, can't warm to the design.

Needs REVO'd:p

Enjoy TSI friend!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely!

S3 is a very hard car to better as an all round package, they do everything so well.

Enjoy!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Back where I belong :heart:

Test drove one of these at an RS day in Belfast a few years ago and loved every second of it that I wanted to have one. I just think these cars suit me down to the ground based on their size, style, performance and fun.

I had a few members tortured over the last few months as to what cars to buy after the Scirocco so thanks for their patience.

Anyway, my Scirocco was not selling privately and I emailed this company regarding their S3 for sale. To my surprise, they made me a fantastic trade offer which I jumped at. Left them a deposit and waited a long two weeks before I could make the trip over to view it and do the deal.

Emails and phone calls back and forth helped as I was nervous about travelling that distance without even seeing the car so thankfully I was 99% sure I was going to take it upon arrival.

Dec 2014 (64 plate)
Audi S3 Quattro DSG
Metallic Glacier White 3dr
Black Styling (Edition) - grill, rear valence, tints, darker wheels and darker interior trim
Red calipers (optional extra)

B&O stereo
Super Sport Seats heated and electric lumbar
Audi MMI with Nav and Bluetooth
FBMFSW
Audi Cup (£25 optional extra believe it or not!)
Auto lights

And I am sure there is more. This is the main photo I have of it from the dealer but hopefully this weekend I will get some proper ones done.

View attachment 139524

Absolutely loved my drive home and cant wait to get started with it and drive on some familiar roads here!

Immediate plans are:

- Black washer cap
- Spacers
- Lower 25mm
- Detail at PMG
- Intake mod
- Review some optional extras for the 2016/7 S3

The car still has warranty until December 2017 so the thoughts of a remap are not primary but you never know.
I think we will be seeing you after DubShed for some REVO ;)

A simple flash back to stock means no trace can be found if it ever had to go into Audi

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
That looks great, and with the sports seats I would say that would be a lovely car to own. Enjoy(y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Lovely car, my brother got his new 2017 S3 black edition a few weeks ago and it's a great car.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Very nice. Always liked the S3. May well consider one of these in the future myself. Enjoy.

keegs86

RMS Regular
Drives
Pug 206
Gonna miss your updates on the scirocco as I loved it and give me ideas for mine when I get a chance. Will follow this tho as they are a nice motor too. HTD