Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I will leave this here and see where it goes:

http://reallymeansounds.com/motors/index.php?id=27353

Forsale.JPG

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Heres me wha

Never thought that would happen, but as you say once you start looking, it's game over..
Keep me posted if the new buyer doesn't want all your mods. I want those rims

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo

Took me all morning to type plus most of yesterday to recite in my head what I wanted to say - quite emotional lol

Being truthfully honest, the BBS CH could do with a minor refurb as they all carry some marks and one is kerbed :worried: tyres are perfect on it and cost around £180 each

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Good luck with the sale. If someone is looking a decent S3 with all the mods then this is it.

Handing over the keys will be the killer :p

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I think you're doing the right thing, once you start thinking about selling and moving on nothing can't stop the itchy feet. I was in a similar situation with my last M, i had put a lot of money into it and it was how i always wanted to it to be but I couldn't stop looking at the newer ones for sale. Eventually I stopped driving it for fun and even the thought of cleaning it didn't excite me, you reach a stage where you know its time to move on.

Its clear from this thread and your advert that it has been well maintained and worth the asking price, all the best with the sale and hopefully true right buyer comes up soon! Its always a exciting time with the money in the bank ready to buy a new car :cool:

Oh and agree with Woodcutter on the reg, get it transferred asap! My reg took 7 weeks to get back to me and 3 document returns as neither DVA or DVLA could make their mind up who should get paid (english buyer bought mine).

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Great ad and I can't wait to see what you replace it with!

Also at least you're selling this on, I loved my sv650, first big bike, owned it for years and I had to scrap it when the engine ate itself. Better to see it move on than die!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.