Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
all the best with the sale, 'tis a fine S3.

hope the next owner looks after it too.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Also at least you're selling this on, I loved my sv650, first big bike, owned it for years and I had to scrap it when the engine ate itself. Better to see it move on than die!
Nah, much better to wring every last drop out of it yourself :grinning:

Conor

RMS Regular
Good luck (y) Put it up in England as well, that will fly off in no time.

X2, unfortunately unlikely to sell over here due to it not being a derv or priced at half of what it's actually worth.

Seriously though, stick it up on the mainland forums and I'd imagine you'd be very surprised how much interest it gets.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Was just going to try locally here first and then see, probably usedcarsni then PH. Didn't know they now charge! :worried:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Was just going to try locally here first and then see, probably usedcarsni then PH. Didn't know they now charge! :worried:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Great advert, well written and you can gauge the car was cared for. Its some serious spec when its all noted down in that format, but looks like a cracking car and I wish you the best selling it, and with your next purchase whatever it may be. Do you have any before/after shots from buying it to now?

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I can give you my login details if you want to post an ad for free.

Cheers Woody that would be handy!

Great advert, well written and you can gauge the car was cared for. Its some serious spec when its all noted down in that format, but looks like a cracking car and I wish you the best selling it, and with your next purchase whatever it may be. Do you have any before/after shots from buying it to now?

Yeah, @Marc.W did a photo shoot for me which is on the first page of this thread but I cannot view the pics/site in work :worried:

Thanks

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Whats special about the ad is that it is 100% accurate, whereas 90% of local ad's claiming a car is mint and has had 1000's spent on it "wants for nothing" etc... are tarted up and exaggerated to get punters to go and look at a piece of scrap that has been bodged and is rough as a badgers backside - this is not the case with this car

I hope it goes to a good home....

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
So do I - its the full package with only maybe a wheel change, optics pack and big brake kit would all that it would need. The next stage for this car would be bigger turbo, injectors and another map but being honest, the power is perfect for every day use, not much will come near it and its easy to drive.

The car is booked in with @big_pete on Thursday evening to get stone chips touched up for it looking pristine!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Get that bit removed about not being a garage queen then, personally I don't think theres any point in being too honest as folk cant expect an 07 car with 86k to be mint.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
So do I - its the full package with only maybe a wheel change, optics pack and big brake kit would all that it would need. The next stage for this car would be bigger turbo, injectors and another map but being honest, the power is perfect for every day use, not much will come near it and its easy to drive.

The car is booked in with @big_pete on Thursday evening to get stone chips touched up for it looking pristine!

Need to do this myself with @big_pete at some stage - paint chips do my head in when cleaning the car and you see them up close and personal :worried:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Good luck with sale Boydie. Just out of interest, what is the procedure with holding on to the cherished plate? Do you have to get the car re-registered and then somehow get a certificate of ownership for the cherished plate until you get a new car? The reason I ask is that I too am considering selling my car. I am willing to trade it in at a dealership if I get the correct deal. However, I may need to sell privately and was wondering what to do with my plate if I do sell privately.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I actually do not know off the top of my head, I did it 5 years ago lol

It will be going onto the A3 probably so will need to look at doing that this week.

Cro

RMS Regular
Good luck with sale Boydie. Just out of interest, what is the procedure with holding on to the cherished plate? Do you have to get the car re-registered and then somehow get a certificate of ownership for the cherished plate until you get a new car? The reason I ask is that I too am considering selling my car. I am willing to trade it in at a dealership if I get the correct deal. However, I may need to sell privately and was wondering what to do with my plate if I do sell privately.

Can't get a certificate for it dave, needs to go straight onto another car or you lose the plate. Not sure if the likes of Acereg do a holding service on cars they may have

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Ah, I see. Cheers cro. Seems a little strange the DVLNI dont do some sort of 'holding' service. Dont want to hijack Boydie's sale here, but thanks for the info.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.