Audi S6 Avant 4.2 V8

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
S6 sounds fantastic, you'll miss that noise for sure.

Look forward to seeing your next purchase.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Its a diesel Golf isn't it?
image.jpeg

I fear I'll be an outcast on the forum though, just hope @Jas Lad can sort things!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
It was definately a stupid idea as nice as the car is I should have kept the Z4. I miss it a lot.
Have you had any interest at all in it? I fear selling big engined petrols in ni is a tough old game, as I'll probably find out myself.

warren

RMS Photographer
Naaa not really, one guy liked the idea until he checked the tax cost, then a guy asked me today for some interior shots and hasn't replied since! I'll own it forever I'm sure

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
If it hasn't sold by after the wedding in February I may have it... for your sake I hope it doesn't take you that long to get rid of it lol

Ant

RMS Regular
It was definately a stupid idea as nice as the car is I should have kept the Z4. I miss it a lot.
Ah its just cause it's summer, I always like mine s bit more then take regret keeping it, esp after the amount if work I just did on it

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Don't listen to people about the dying v8 breed of buyer

If the car is good and priced properly, it will sell.

I just sold both of my v8 merc's locally - one sold within 2 days of advertisement, the other 5 days.

I used auto trader though..as well as gumtree and RMS

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Don't listen to people about the dying v8 breed of buyer

If the car is good and priced properly, it will sell.

I just sold both of my v8 merc's locally - one sold within 2 days of advertisement, the other 5 days.

I used auto trader though..as well as gumtree and RMS
It has a buyer , he just needs to move his car on first. I'm in no huge rush to sell anyway.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.