Audi S6 Avant 4.2 V8

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I'm going to try and get down to Dee's on Friday afternoon, bad timing though with the good wife having decided to get joiners,plasterers and painters In over the next few weeks to sort bits in the house. Wish I could just decide to get a V10.
Don't be a tube, v8s are the best... Only outranked by 20psi of boost lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I wish you could just decide to get a V10 an all so you don't keep going on about it :p

So either get the exhaust sorted on this to make it sound like a proper V8, or sell it and get a V10! You don't want to die having never owned a V10 though, do you?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
I wish you could just decide to get a V10 an all so you don't keep going on about it :p

So either get the exhaust sorted on this to make it sound like a proper V8, or sell it and get a V10! You don't want to die having never owned a V10 though, do you?
;) . I need to drive one first before I book my flights......

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Love/hate going on with the car at the moment. Love the exhaust work I've just had done, got the centre boxes removed and straight pipes fitted. Sounds pretty good, well I think so anyway, @pablo you know an exhaust makes sense!

On the hate side, whilst the car was up I had a hoke around seeing if I could see any damage after smashing a pothole, no wheel damage hopefully but found the near side front cv joint had torn it's boot and didn't look quite right, so new cv joint ordered and need to get that changed sharpish.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Had my first try at on board video to get the exhaust sound, maybe need to get better positioning of the camera, but ok I thought for the first attempt.

Need to try my hand at video editing now. Go to 2mins 45secs before it gets interesting.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
If anyone's looking for an uber rare 340bhp Quattro family wagon it's now for sale.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Would need to be the 335i for the added turbooooos

edit: does this mean the saab is going too? would def need the turbos then lol

Reactions: Ben
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.