B8 A4s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Toying with the idea of getting the wife a B8 A4 at the minute.

Anyone on here own one? Anything to look out for in particular?

Found one in Lisburn that ticks all the boxes (S Line, 2.0TDi, under 40k miles etc) at just over £11K, which I think is well priced:

http://www.usedcarsni.com/112451475

There seems to be quite a disparity in the pricing of these as I've seen similar spec/age/mileage cars to the above advertised around 14/15K.

Opinions / advice appreciated!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
S Lines are pretty stiff, although Dad's has the 19's on it which doesn't help.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Yeah, you couldn't barely buy a new Golf for £16,750.

Pretty big car though. Just a bit worried about the wife's driving ability (or lack thereof!).

There's parking sensors front and rear mind you...

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
older gent drives it? he must be well clued in to have a stance like that lol

I thought it was a chap in his late twenties or early thirties, but I could well be totally wrong as I'm usually too busy admiring the car!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
In an instant. But the bank manager and complete lack of need for one at the minute puts an end to it.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
They're no M5 either :worried:

But I couldn't get two bikes and two rottweilers in the back of an M5 nor get to work and back on £30 a week.

If I move jobs I'd consider another A5 in a second. Just such great looking cars and a nice place to be with the full MMI.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That seems great value for the miles and spec.

You're bound to be able to make a £ or 2 on the wheels if you were replace them with more sensible 18's/19's too.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Assuming they're genuine Audi 20"s and I have no reason to think otherwise, they're a £1300ish option!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Exactly. 18's for half over that and effectively you've saved yourself another £800 on the price of the car.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Yeah they're genuine and there's not as much as a mark on them.

The going rate for a good set on eBay is circa £1500.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
They do look AWESOME though. There was one across in Prince Regent Road that I used to drive past and he had the 20"s on.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.