bad accident

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
Going to work this morning @ 5:50am; seen a blue baleno sitting in a iron fence/stone wall with the lights still on, between mayobridge and newry - just after the rugby club(goin to newry). seemed the accident just happened before i passed.

Think there's someone from the site with the same car?

Hope there alright, coz thats a big wall/fence they went into to!

santoz

RMS Regular
OP
santoz
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
there was someone else stopped beside the car, i think the person was out of the car.... honestly was goin too fast to stop, but there defintaly was other people there with him/her otherwise i wud have stopped and turned back.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
doesn't that chap with the twin cam have a blue one? I think he's from that direction too.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
dirk diggler said:

what the frig kinda post is that? :roll: . helpful :lol:
I see the rumour mill is getting wound up rightly :? , maybe we shouldn't assume its anyone until we hear differently....?

Marc

RMS Moderator
dirk diggler said:
sorry, misread the post, thought it said it WAS chris b, my bad

your just a gimp without a car, a licence or a proper job!!!

you just post random **** all day.. tell people you want to buy stuff from them.. then make up the worst excuses in the world not to buy them... quite frankly a lot of people think your a class A wan ker..... .how about in future if you have nothing positive to add to a topic or forum you keep your silly gob firmly shut???

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
chris b is not from pdown

hes from same place as me

which is no wher near mayobridge and 18 mile from newry

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
meganecoupe said:
dirk diggler said:

you just post random **** all day.. tell people you want to buy stuff from them.. then make up the worst excuses in the world not to buy them... quite frankly a lot of people think your a class A wan ker..... .how about in future if you have nothing positive to add to a topic or forum you keep your silly gob firmly shut???

Well said,
but aside that, i hope this guy is ok.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
lordchrisofrichhill said:

jesus richhill is liek 2 min away close enough, dont bite my gead off

just cos belfast is no where near me doesnt mean I'm nto up there, just cos Galway is no where near portadown aswell doesnt mean I couldnt have an accident either there does it?

weve never said it was him, we said it could ahve been him

:roll:

santoz

RMS Regular
OP
santoz
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
was modified, actually i think i seen the car before at the newcastle cruise and was talkin to the guy. He's either a member of jon44w or rms, but he goes to most newcastle cruises!

santoz

RMS Regular
OP
santoz
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
car's gone from crash site, there's an accident @ the spot nearly once a month now and already 2/3 ppl have died there.
Anyone headin out between newry and mayobridge can't miss it, its one hell of a big brick post and metal railings outside a pink house on a hill. Fence is totally demolised by the look of it!

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
meganecoupe said:
dirk diggler said:

Awwwh, poor Dirk, u seem 2 get a hard time son!!! Do u still want that ren 21 estate of mine?

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
meganecoupe said:
dirk diggler said:

are you having a particularly bad morning megane? :lol: :lol: . funny post.

Cess

RMS Staff
KARLOS DA JACKLE said:
Awwwh, poor Dirk, u seem 2 get a hard time son!!! Do u still want that ren 21 estate of mine?

He'll have no room for it Jackal. Sure he's mad after my 205 :grinning:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
slinky2000 said:
lordchrisofrichhill said:

jesus richhill is liek 2 min away close enough, dont bite my gead off

just cos belfast is no where near me doesnt mean I'm nto up there, just cos Galway is no where near portadown aswell doesnt mean I couldnt have an accident either there does it?

weve never said it was him, we said it could ahve been him

:roll:

i dont consider richhill near the newry-mayobridge road, and not bitin ur head off !!

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
was it cris b form this site??

was going to txt him cus i thought i had his number, but realised i didnt have or i delated that pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.