bad accident

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
nivermind said:
was it cris b form this site??

no one knows who it was. some people are thinking it could be 'cris b' off the site because he drives a baleno.

I know of no one called 'cris b' for real, so i presume they mean of this site :lol:

nivermind said:
was going to txt him cus i thought i had his number, but realised i didnt have or i delated that pm

oh. I once went to ring someone but didn't have there number. mad.

leeb

its not chris_b cos i am lee_b his wee bro and the car is sittin outside. so dont worry.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
meganecoupe said:
dirk diggler said:
sorry, misread the post, thought it said it WAS chris b, my bad

your just a gimp without a car, a licence or a proper job!!!

:lol: is this a sign of things to come in the moderator approach?

the no.1 batman

RMS Regular
Drives
bike
wot would he be doin down this part off the country anyway he lives a good bit way from mayobridge like anyway just hope the occupants of the car a fine

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
the no.1 batman said:
wot would he be doin down this part off the country anyway he lives a good bit way from mayobridge like anyway just hope the occupants of the car a fine

just cos I live in Galway now doesnt mean I'm never up in newry or mayobridge direction. he might have had mates out there ?

Fuzz

RMS Regular
Drives
STI Type UK
tink theres a guy called deano r sumpin like that on here or jon44 that drives a blue baleno

Chris Burnett

RMS Regular
thanks for everyones conserns....

oh and lolly pop u havent seen me cause ive found a quicker way home which diverts me from cookstown....miss me do ya?! lol

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
jonny106 said:
iain said:
accidents only happen when you f**k around.

:lol: The most ridiculous statement ive heard on here in a while.

:lol: Got to agree. Remind yourself of that statement the first time some old dear drives out in front of you lol

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
iain said:
if thats the case then your not prepared for the unexpected bearing in mind any old idiot could be round the corner

:?: Thats what Rallycomms and i are trying to say-accidents dont only happen when you **** around.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
well how about if you are driving along at 10mph and a cow falls from the sky completely writing off the car.......you cant blame that on ****ing around, well maybe on the cow's part :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.