bad accident

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
kerzo said:
well how about if you are driving along at 10mph and a cow falls from the sky completely writing off the car.......you cant blame that on f**k around, well maybe on the cow's part :lol:

:lol: :lol: ... so thats happened to you too then?

lolly said:
ive got a mental picture in my head rite now of sum oul doll stagein round the country roads!

oi! granma! quit ur wreckin!!!

:lol: :lol:

iain said:
either party could be f**k aroujnd tho

this is just not true! Yes accidents are caused by mucking around, your right. but you simply can't label every accident under this catagory! what happens if a ball comes out on the road (even worse a kid comes out who just has no road sense...) ... or if a car pulls out of a totally hidden side road... These are not examples of people '****ing around' surely??

there are tons of accidents that are just that.... accidents. wrong place, wrong time. have you had any accidents yourself?

iain

yea a serious one in september, an r driver with four of his mates, just passed his test was dicking around and flew into me at 70mph while i was turning up a road.

He was ****** around, i wasnt. Nearly got killed, and destroyed me as i was in hospital too. I know accidents happen, but normally its the fault of someone who has a small engine and a big ego.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.