Bagged 190E

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
For as long as I can remember I have wanted a 190E, but never pulled the trigger or even looked seriously for one.

Heard through a friend that the owner of this one was thinking of selling, got in contact and a week later I was taking it off his driveway!

Only a 1.8, but 5 speed manual, low miles (107k) and a dream to drive…apart from the fact the steering wheel doesn’t adjust and my big tree trunks struggle to get in and out 😂

Already fitted with Airlift 3P, my first time having a bagged car and have been surprised with how well it handles and feels when driving, expected it to be much harsher.

Few wee niggly things to sort, few bits to tidy up and the sunroof doesn’t work, but overall it’s in great condition for a 30 year old car, and will be garaged over the winter so plenty of time to work on that!

Was looking back through pictures the previous owner had on Instagram and only now realising this is the very car I was swooning over at Dubshed last year 😂

Plans are to touch up the few bits of paint that need attention, sort the sunroof, set of wheels and a proper boot build and go from there.

Thread will probably be quite slow as there isn’t a massive deal to do for now, but will try and keep it updated as much as possible, and will get some more pics soon too hopefully!

IMG_1491.jpeg
e61ba1ef-1b34-4014-8f47-100da94eab72.jpeg
8446d67c-8017-421e-8579-d76237e4cf40.jpeg
6c334f2f-d244-4f35-ac73-22930da8d72e.jpeg
ca84f0c2-359b-4d0a-96f5-600932033a6e.jpeg
IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1494.jpeg
IMG_1440.jpeg

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Yes those hub caps are first class! Always wanted to put those on mine but punted it on before I got round to it

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Yes those hub caps are first class! Always wanted to put those on mine but punted it on before I got round to it

I love the look of the hub caps on it, think a bit of spacing just to bring them out a bit will have it just right until I decide on a nice set of wheels!

Thats class. Is that steering wheel massive or is it just the pic?

Bit of both lol I compared it to the original which came with the car too and it’s pretty much the same size, but with there being no adjustment it feels a lot bigger when trying to get it in and out 😂

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I just got rid of one there you could have robbed 😂😂 send me a Wattsapp of what you need as I know were it’s parked 😂. Seriously but that’s nice. I’ve a set of the hubcaps if you ever lose one. Should have a set of wheels or two too il send you pics

JH86

RMS Regular
If your happy I'm happy sham 💪

Yea you always wanted One in the back of your mind but when you realised you actually wanted one few weeks and its here

Love it as you well know

Just need to grow a set and fit a set of period correct jdm dished wheels and be that guy 💪💪

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
I just got rid of one there you could have robbed 😂😂 send me a Wattsapp of what you need as I know were it’s parked 😂. Seriously but that’s nice. I’ve a set of the hubcaps if you ever lose one. Should have a set of wheels or two too il send you pics

Slide on into them DM’s, have an idea of what wheels I’m after over the winter here but can’t hurt to have a look 😁