Bagged 190E

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
I’d forgot what it was like to have an actual functional garage for a while 😂

Still a bit of clearing out and tidying up to do but it’s getting there!

IMG_1732.jpeg
IMG_1735.jpeg

jacko_rs

RMS Regular
Drives
lexus is200
Pretty sure I was behind this coming through eden today around lunch time. Looked very clean!

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Daily finally tested again, although 8am Sunday morning MOT’s are not the one!

Going to SORN the Merc, get it in the garage and get to work on the wee bits I want to do and get it ready for its MOT.

Had to give the daily a scrubbing as well as it’s sat for a while and had become home to a lot of moss and some wildlife 😂

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Car’s been in the garage for the last few weeks, noticed the back left sitting a bit lower so aired it up and left it for a few days. Came back to it sitting very low at that corner so will have to add that to the list of things to be done!

Can’t see much being done this side of Christmas, so she’s tucked away and then I’ll get stuck in after the New Year.

IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2349.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Had MOT booked for Thursday, completely forgot until I got the text reminder a day or 2 before 😂

Gave the battery a charge and ran it down, tester brought it out, commented on how clean it was and what good nick everything looked in…except the drivers seat wouldn’t move back or forward.

Took it home, seat out, cleaned up the rails, WD40, etc. Back down tonight and straight through.

Raging with the pointless (in my mind) £30 retest, but happy enough knowing everything else is 100%

IMG_3016.jpeg
IMG_3019.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Wheels ordered this week, nothing like a bit of last minute Dubshed prep 😂

Fingers crossed they’re here in time 🤞🏻

IMG_3257.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Holy smokes they are class!!!

I’d never heard of them, until I seen an ad for them while aimlessly scrolling through Instagram stories lol

Was banging my head against a brick wall trying to decide what wheels I wanted and then these just popped up and knew I wanted them!

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
One of those things I knew I needed but have been putting off. Replaced the battery today, went for a slightly bigger one to compensate for the extra load of the air suspension and the sub I’ll be sticking in soon too

IMG_3452.jpeg

JH86

RMS Regular
Had hard as it is for me to not give dogs abuse to you sham they are perfect like

What width are they? Tyres handy got with a respectable side wall that will stretch and not cost the earth?

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Had hard as it is for me to not give dogs abuse to you sham they are perfect like

What width are they? Tyres handy got with a respectable side wall that will stretch and not cost the earth?

17x8 ET 35 all round sham

Thinking of either a 195 or 205/40