Bagged 190E

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Wheels sealed today ready for tyres tomorrow/Thursday!

IMG_3520.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Trip down to see @RubberLover (Ivan Kerr Tyres) in Carrick this afternoon for a set of tyres.

Always impressed with the care these guys take with wheels. I was a bit worried with these being fresh out of the box and never fitted, but not as much as a finger print on them when I picked them up, brilliant service as ever 👏🏻

IMG_3542.jpeg
IMG_3545.jpeg

Back up the road after work to get them on the car, over the moon with how it looks tbh.

Bit of tinkering to be done to get ride heights etc sorted, but for a straight bolt on with no spacing or anything, have to say I’m chuffed with them 😍

Few quick photos in the dark!

IMG_3550.jpeg
bd404dee-9de8-48d9-87af-bfd46552ec8f.jpeg
8a06d722-c296-49ee-9262-05f1fe843b52.jpeg
049679b4-2fd0-4d5c-b347-fe8df038e4ae.jpeg

Next up tax and up to Dubshed for a run 😁

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Makes such a difference :cool:, these make such a cool retro car.

For me, remove the sticker from the windscreen, but thats only my opinion (y)

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Few pics so far from Dubshed, my first show with the 190 and tbh I’m over the moon with how the car’s looking.

Obviously there’s wee bits here and there that need fixed and things I’m not happy with and will sort in due time, but have to keep reminding myself it’s 31 years old and in much better nick than I am 🤣

IMG_5070.jpeg
IMG_5077.jpeg
e7947cb2-4ac4-4f5a-a4e6-c4e47361f5b1.jpeg

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Nice little roller shot from @D14bto heading home from Dubshed on Sunday.

Bit of tinkering required for ride heights, not a bad guess seeing as the weekend was the first I’ve driven it with the new wheels on.

Thinking of either lowering the front a bit of raising the back to make it level. Although he also sent me the second photo of the exhaust near on the road so maybe raising the back is best 😂

b8159750-5f19-43fe-892b-aedfc6da16d8.jpeg
e747a697-5487-44a0-a3b3-4268ac8e5fe5.jpeg

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Beautiful.

Can't help but still smile at that Mercedes Benz coat hanger behind the drivers seat. I've just never seen anything like it but must be such a defining feature of the time!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Beautiful.

Can't help but still smile at that Mercedes Benz coat hanger behind the drivers seat. I've just never seen anything like it but must be such a defining feature of the time!
It needs a car phone to complete the 90s sales rep look 👌

JH86

RMS Regular
Can't fault it one bit mate, genuinely Can't and you know I can fault anything 🤣

Cars perfect sham, yea I detest any colour/shade/version of blue, but i understand at the time this car was new blue was the in thing, so that overrides my opinion on the colour

Any plans going forward? Keep the updates coming ✌️

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Can't fault it one bit mate, genuinely Can't and you know I can fault anything 🤣

Cars perfect sham, yea I detest any colour/shade/version of blue, but i understand at the time this car was new blue was the in thing, so that overrides my opinion on the colour

Any plans going forward? Keep the updates coming ✌️

Pretty happy with it at the minute sham, few bits of paintwork and stuff needing tidied up and going to do a boot build of some description.

Going for a service and under seal this week just to keep everything fresh.

Apart from that nothing major!

IMG_3664.jpeg