Bangernomics - Post Your Cheap Daily Finds and Hacks

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
As much as I think that’s a good buy, I also remember that I bought my 98’ Passat 10years ago with £300.

I find this more concerning than climate change, it must be corrected!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Very true.

Then again, £300 ten years ago is over £500 now, just in inflation. So that particular one isn't too bad. Have seen worse advertised at £1500 🙈

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I'd end up keeping it!, I'm trying to thin out the amount of guff I have around me. I need to get a cheap runabout that looks half decent and I don't really care for. I've trauma from worrying about the porsche everytime I was out/parked.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I'd end up keeping it!, I'm trying to thin out the amount of guff I have around me. I need to get a cheap runabout that looks half decent and I don't really care for. I've trauma from worrying about the porsche everytime I was out/parked.
I had it up on Marketplace (my own fault I know) but the amount of arseholes it attracted was unreal; “is it a turbo D?” “Does it have a full service history?” and the usual “1000”. It might end up staying with me rather than the daughter who has driven it once.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I should have a 2009 bmw 1 series 3 door sport, 116i 2 litre petrol shortly. Seems straight wee car has full mot the other day, new discs / pads and fully serviced. Fella looking to do a deal with me. Car will be £1500/1600. White, manual, good looking wee car.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Big yoke sailed through this morning. Ready for the new owner.

Will be sad to see it go but simply not being used. 200 miles in a year and most of those was driving to the test.

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0901.jpeg

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I should have a 2009 bmw 1 series 3 door sport, 116i 2 litre petrol shortly. Seems straight wee car has full mot the other day, new discs / pads and fully serviced. Fella looking to do a deal with me. Car will be £1500/1600. White, manual, good looking wee car.
Fire me a message with some more details once you get it (Mileage, damage etc), sounds grand for a daily

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Need to shift this barge out of the way. New battery at the weekend and started straight up after being parked up. MOT booked, hopefully get a cancellation soon.

Looking 2k as it sits, would easily break into more money.

View attachment 426654View attachment 426655

I could be very interested in this, can you send me more details please?

I’m looking something nice and comfortable for commuting.

JH86

RMS Regular
My Dad had one of the older shape ones and I loved it! Think I drove it more often than him. Wallopy big boat of a thing but had the comfiest seats, great stereo and it boosted like mad 😂 animal on diesel though!

He's some man Pete, was a pleasure to meet him that day I brought his car in,

Gentleman 💪

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Here’s a pic just incase, full leather full mot 121k £2500 c220cdi auto

Attachments

• 70DBCB06-D8B6-4490-94BF-1C0D5B37397A.jpeg
    70DBCB06-D8B6-4490-94BF-1C0D5B37397A.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 0

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Not mine but know some of youse love theses. High miler but at the ££ you’d hardly worry?
2004 Volvo V70 D5
CHEEP? 😂😂 Still handy for a runabout
!!volkswagen Passat !! (CHEEP CAR)

Last edited: