Bangernomics - Post Your Cheap Daily Finds and Hacks

Darren91

RMS Regular
Not mine but know some of youse love theses. High miler but at the ££ you’d hardly worry?
2004 Volvo V70 D5

Was for sale a couple of months ago in Ballymoney, strange to see it back up for sale so quickly. The anti-skid message will be the ABS rings on the end of the driveshafts, easy sorted.

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
Was for sale a couple of months ago in Ballymoney, strange to see it back up for sale so quickly. The anti-skid message will be the ABS rings on the end of the driveshafts, easy sorted.
Ignoring the mileage because Volvo, that is tempting lol I miss the RMS volvo

111gsi

RMS Regular
Last V5 issued 13th January 2024, so a very short ownership unless it was re-registered or the owner moved house?

c_rad

RMS Regular
Anything upcoming this week?
20230401_164632.jpg

Just waiting on a MOT cancellation 🤦🏻

Trying to resist putting it on FB and suffering the horrendous morons.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
View attachment 427863

Just waiting on a MOT cancellation 🤦🏻

Trying to resist putting it on FB and suffering the horrendous morons.
I did an insurance quote on it earlier in the week 🤣, it was reasonable too. I'm trying to be sensible though and get something with a half decent mpg and ready to drive now. I do keep coming back and looking at it though

carmodgeddon

RMS Regular
Drives
Vagcom diagnosti
Looking a run about something bita MOT etc cheap cheap like no more than £800 type of thing..

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
My C220 CDI is for sale (posted in this thread a couple of years ago).
Currently at 221k miles
MOT'd this evening.
I've driven this daily from Dromore to Dundalk for the last 3 1/2 years (61k) and it hasn't given any bother.
I'd done a home refurb on the rear arches when I bought it, but rust is starting to appear again.
Cleans up well and interior is in great condition.
Looking about £1000
PM if interested
IMG_20201018_161419.jpg