Bangernomics - Post Your Cheap Daily Finds and Hacks

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Like what @NickR iv a couple of smallish things there mate. We pettol fabia for the test this week 05 I think. 08 ka tax and tested, just sold a Passat lastnight too

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'm not overly bothered about what it is as long as it's mechanically sound and cheap 🤣. What's the details on the fabia?

I'm not in a mad rush as i don't need it until Jan but if something pops up that fits the bill I'll get it anytime.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
With the car market being so strong I think this was a bit of a bargain.

Picked up a 2006 bmw 320d, 160k miles. Perfect engine and box, needed two abs sensors. Ding in the rear arch where someone reverse into it but fixable.

Not lowered or ****ed about with.

Lifted it was 300 quid, the reg on it worth more than 300.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

Picked up a 2006 bmw 320d, 160k miles. Perfect engine and box, needed two abs sensors. Ding in the rear arch where someone reverse into it but fixable.

Nice find! Where did you see it advertised?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

That's a bargain alright!

Need pics of this yoke

Chris0

RMS Regular
I don’t think I’ve seen a car advertised for less than about £7/800 and even at that price they look like they are only fit for the scrap yard

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Nice find! Where did you see it advertised?

Heard about it from a colleague of mine.

That's a bargain alright!

Need pics of this yoke

4 legal Tyres on it with lots of thread and everything working on the car including air con.

Bodywork is far from mint, but rust free and will do for throwing into hedges going fishing.

Will fire a few pics up tomorrow.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Heard about it from a colleague of mine.

4 legal Tyres on it with lots of thread and everything working on the car including air con.

Bodywork is far from mint, but rust free and will do for throwing into hedges going fishing.

Will fire a few pics up tomorrow.
Flip me. Did you wear a Balaclava when you were picking it up?

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Not to burst anyones bubble but that’s the price of them these days, actually the last one I had in it was given to me for nout 😂 a polish fella I move stuff for buys these hand over fist sub £500 for m-sports and hold that for se’s mostly of noseybook

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Not to burst anyones bubble but that’s the price of them these days, actually the last one I had in it was given to me for nout 😂 a polish fella I move stuff for buys these hand over fist sub £500 for m-sports and hold that for se’s mostly of noseybook

Yeah breakers will be looking them for that price.

However finding one with MOT, 4 legal tyres and ready to drive will make much more than that.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
No mate these are not just for breaking some for resale, mot’d and tyres are all good but if not £100 sorts it all 😉😂

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
i loves my hyundai coupe when i had it beards ago. Thirsty huere of a thing tho. Gen 3.5 if i rmemeber right, but that thing above is horrid

c_rad

RMS Regular

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Just looking through this and realised I lived around the corner from you for a while!

I had the black Fiesta and the Lexus IS-F which I'm sure you may have heard Lol

Thought I hadn’t saw that big Lexus in a while! Sounded great!

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Finally got round to tasking the Skoda for MOT which it passed with zero advisories after doing nothing to it lol.

Hopefully get it serviced while I’m off over Xmas and maybe santa will bring a set of floor mats LOL.

D643062E-3116-4229-B7A6-B81EF665128F.jpeg