bangor's worst theif

was this lad thick or mental?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
ok, my dad owns a body repair shop in bangor, and when they get write off's in, they are left outside for the insurance company to collect, well not outside the gates, beside his place is a pvc window manufacturer, who's staff quite regularly do overtime
well on this occasion, a young lad stayed to do overtime in the window place, while the bodyshop was all locked up, but there was a wrote off corsa outside with a set of 15 inch alloys on it, it just so happened he drove a corsa also, his having a set of 14 inch wheels (not sure if alloys or steels) so he decided to swap, even though one of the alloys on the write off was tight against the a pillar with tyre damage, well anyhow, off came the 15's, and the 14's and the 15's were quickly fitted to his own vehicle,
heres the best bit
mmm you removed your own 14's to fit the 15's what would you do? maby throw them in the back seat and take them home, well this guy just left them beside the car he just stole the wheels off! smart!!
but the next day after doing this he was off, so no one was any the wiser as to where they had gone, all they knew was there was a swap done, so the day after he arrives into work with, yes you have guessed it, very strangley similar wheels to the ones that were stolen, police were called and he was taken to the station, and his work were informed of his dumb ass theivery.
best thing is, his father is a police man also, so the prosecution is going ahead much to his fathers discontent!

what a thicko eh

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
pac man, ask graham the moderator, i am and always have been partially dislexic i think you will find! so not my fault

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
LMFAO excelent story.

Simon did you sell that toyota engine yet? Can you PM me a price as a mate has a FWD twin cam that is interested in it.

Pac-Man

Banned
Lyons said:
perhaps i took your signature up wrong :?:
oh yeah, sorry. just wanted to stop the influx of PMs that i seem to get about nothing in particular to save me reading and replying to each one, lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.