bangor's worst theif

was this lad thick or mental?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Well is he's stupid enough 2 do something like that when he's sober, then he deserves 2 b punished,, If he would of stolen da rims, and stashed then he might of got away with it,.,.,,.,.,

But no sympathy for any cu*t who touches anyone elses wagon, wrote off or not,, unless its souvenirs from a rally car that crashed during a stage!!!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
LOL genius milanio

btt - you can imagine what he said to himself when he took them "hhmm, think i better take tomorrow off work, give this time to blow over." :?

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
fao paddymcc,
yea i still have the toyota, engine and all, it is not the injection engine though like the majority of fwd twin cams are, buchanging over th manifolds and wiring loom is not a big job, well all you would realy need is my motor

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
milanio said:
I think i may have found the car from which pac mans avatar is derived.................
This is the only pic I can find of the car at the minute, but this is Pac-mans avatar:
max_power_steve_309.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.