"Barrier free tolling"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
I paid it there, bit random - doesnt confirm that you travelled through it or anything! hmmmmmmm

Agreed - I paid for one pass after the supposed 8pm next day deadline but it all seemed a bit vague. No mention of times you passed it or a confirmation of what exactly you owe.
I typed in a plate number of a long gone car and it still came up for €3 WTF???
I reckon theres no way they will be coming after NI plates for a while but for the sake off a couple of quid I'll let someone else be the guinea pig for that.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I wonder are the tolls like this actually legal ?

Is the point of entry to the toll area well signposted, and an alternative offered ?

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Is the point of entry to the toll area well signposted, and an alternative offered ?

If anyone misses the amount of signage they really shouldn't be in a car.

Its the first time I have actually went through the M50 no problem what so ever - probably just a coincidence though.

I heard that when the tolling was introduced that it would be stopped when it had paid for the road but that point has come and long since gone many years ago.
As long as the money goes into improving other roads down there because after a week of touring about some of them are still feckin woefull, there was several wince's where I was sure something had gone. The recent ones are ace though.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
As long as the money goes into improving other roads down there because after a week of touring about some of them are still feckin woefull, there was several wince's where I was sure something had gone. The recent ones are ace though.

Too right there. Was over in Donegal recently, some brand new perfect roads, then suddenly they stop without warning and turn into a bumpy pot holed piece of cattle track :-#

Some good trunk roads down south, especially like the extra wide ones, so easy to overtake on. But most are still made for horse and cart...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.