Boxster S
Well smurf blue is definitely not the colour for it
IMG_1753.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Saw a black one at the JKC cars and coffee today. Horrid, but the black hid a lot of the really terrible lines, and having none of the stick on carbon ***** did improve the looks too.

Being parked beside a stunning M2 CS did not help it though. Bloody big car too, in terms of width and height. Interior looked pretty nice tbh, aside from the big screen plonked in it.
They look good to plenty of people and sales figures back that up.
Also quite a few people (even seen a few on this forum) who hated it before and now saying 'I kind of like the front grill now'.
They sell loads of Corsas and Nissan Jukes too. By that stellar logic they're brilliant too and anyone no interested is a cult member 😂

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I know I'm in the minority with liking the new M3 however that M2 above is shockingly bad. I'd have the precious generation over it any day.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
I can’t wait to see the loads of comments saying how lovely ,stunning ,perfect to the first person who puts up new m2 collection day post .

Fast forward a year or 2 and it’ll be the same as the M3 and M4 - ‘‘It’s grown on me, I like it now’’.

Landypandy

RMS Member
Drives
SL E30 VX220
Some M car products age in mysterious ways. I remember dismissing Phoenix yellow as some sort of toxic monstrosity, but 20 years later it would be my colour of choice. For an ageing M car that is, nothing contemporary...