And because our stupid 7.5T is an 08...

1662558244724.png

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
Prices are mental in this auction already and it's only open a day , was hopeful of snapping one up but not looking good

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I saw a brand new Hyundai Kona in Bangor with the plate ‘*Z 2’! I can’t remember the first digit, but it was definitely 2 letters and the number 2. I couldn’t help but think it was likely worth more than the new car it was attached too.

@Steve750 maybe the same as you, but I was at a car event and approached a fella who had a plate I was interested in, and although very pleasant, he told me it wouldn’t be for sale and explained the reason behind why he sourced it and was keen to keep it. We never talked money, as he was so set on keeping it but he took my number and said he would contact me if it was ever likely. I then found it for sale by accident, on one of those reg websites with an excessive figure (in my opinion), so I don’t know if he was just bluffing to me, or if someone is advertising it without his knowledge.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
Had to bow out today , was bidding on WUI700 as it woulda completed a set of three for me , but somebody else had deeper pockets , it went for £1250 hammer which is just shy of £1700.
Too rich for me today sadly.

There were some not too expensive two digits if you weren't fussed on numbers, but in general prices are mad