Big Money Personal Plates

K55

RMS Regular
20240522_162100.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah they own a shed load of property, he sold around 145 kfc franchises for a fortune a few years back, he’s one of the richest people in NI apparently, he has a few cars and she drives a Ferrari with LEZ 1 afaik, they are always on the Lisburn Road.

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Black RR SUV too, which manages to look hideous and superb at the same time.

Dan

RMS Regular
Yeah they own a shed load of property, he sold around 145 kfc franchises for a fortune a few years back, he’s one of the richest people in NI apparently, he has a few cars and she drives a Ferrari with LEZ 1 afaik, they are always on the Lisburn Road.
Were some or all of the KFC’s sold to an Irish company as every time I have one in different locations my Monzo tells me about my trip to Ireland

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

That's where I spied it!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I got talking to the owner of this plate today while working at his house. It was registered in 1911! He bought it around 30 years ago for £5k. He said reg transfers contact him every year to see if he would sell it to them, they offered £250k for it recently but he knows it’s worth a lot more than that.

IMG_3622.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Saw a name plate today that actually worked. Still needs improper spacing but it looked well.

J4 0WEN