Blackheath to close 31st May

_Mackers_

RMS Regular
2nd of June is Causeway Coast Ford Fair also! Might join you guys for the run up the coast then peel off and head for Portrush. It's always a good show.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Taking a run up to the Ford show but this is actually on the way for me so hopefully call in for half an hour for a coffee break!

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
it's right on my doorstep so be rude not too.
Looking to start from Belfast 7:30 to 8. That should get us up to Coleraine for just before 10.

Blackheath isn't that far from Coleraine, is it?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking to start from Belfast 7:30 to 8. That should get us up to Coleraine for just before 10.

Blackheath isn't that far from Coleraine, is it?

Should also get you on the coast rd at the perfect time for meeting cyclists and tour buses lol.

And nope, Blackheath is 5mins from Coleraine, near Garvagh

davyk31

RMS Regular
According to their recent posts it seems Cars and Coffee will continue for the foreseeable future. Guess they will just want to see how busy it keeps going but once a month isn’t a major hassle to throw out a few buns and coffees.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Should also get you on the coast rd at the perfect time for meeting cyclists and tour buses lol.

And nope, Blackheath is 5mins from Coleraine, near Garvagh
Cyclists I can understand, but tour buses at that time in the morning?

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
This is proper sad. I’ve been going to the Blackheath meets nearly from the very start when there was only maybe 20 cars there or so and to see what it had grown to was a great sight to see.

It was a refreshing meet set in a great location with great cars and even greater people.

From reading comments on Facebook, I think this weekends (2nd June) cars and coffee is still going ahead with the possibility of the next 1 or 2 months meetings also happening with the coffee shop being open. Don’t take my word for gospel, but only what I’ve saw on fb.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I’ll be making every effort to attend this one, but I’m more likely to be leaving North Down area around 8:30, aiming to take the most direct route hopefully getting me there about 10.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I might try and join the convoy for a coast road drive, even though I’m 15 minutes from Blackheath.

Need to sweeten the wife before I commit though!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Still undecided but will be heading to Coleraine Saturday afternoon/evening to stay at the folks

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
@Rigger I am going but will be early morning,
Fair enough bud. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm going to be up at Harbour Cafe / Portside Inn car park between 7:30 and leave at 8am before a blast up the coast.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I’m just gonna head straight up. Leaving Lurgan around 8:45 happy to meet people along the way.

Is there food/breakfast at Blackheath?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I’m just gonna head straight up. Leaving Lurgan around 8:45 happy to meet people along the way.

Is there food/breakfast at Blackheath?

They normally have buns and last time had sausage rolls, though with the announcement I'm not sure what food will be on. Coffee definitely is on though

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
I’d like to go to this but I don’t think the wife would be pleased I was away a lot yesterday and when I was there I was buried in autotrader, gumtree and here 🤣

I was away this morning a couple of hours getting the Dacia back home too.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Will decide in the morning. Car minted anyway and will be leaving from belfast. Depends when the boys get up

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Just up, shower then out the door. Looking forward to the drive and meet(s).

_Mackers_

RMS Regular
Stick a post in here when yous are leaving Belfast, I'll meet yous along the A8 somewhere 👍.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
I'm leaving Belfast, Duncrue Road in a few minutes. Up to Sandy Knowles roundabout, then up to Larne before heading along the coast.