Blackheath to close 31st May

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Breakkie in Maccy Dees, nowhere open at Duncrue, then on the road proper!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Up and away before most people were up, best way to do the coast road ❤️ 🔥

20240602_091551.jpg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Left Larne about 8:20. Just got here. An absolutely belting run up the coast. Some cyclists and a tour bus (apologies @gav525, you were right bud, sorry), but got past then in short order. It's defeat a road that begs you to open the taps on the straights and the XJ was great through the twisty bits.
1000046520.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Good turnout this morning, arrived just after 10 not bad having left the house at 8:45.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Good turnout this morning, arrived just after 10 not bad having left the house at 8:45.

Car looked well mate!

I wasn't sure who you were until I saw you jump in and leave, otherwise I'd of said Hi!

_Mackers_

RMS Regular
Great way to spend a Sunday, anyone know who the lad recording people leaving was?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Car looked well mate!

I wasn't sure who you were until I saw you jump in and leave, otherwise I'd of said Hi!

Cheers mate.

I only know a couple of folks of RMS by sight, will recognise the car but as you say unless you are in it I just won’t know who you are.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Stopped in for a coffee on the way to the Ford show. It’s a nice spot for a cars and coffee! I don’t really know any faces from the forum and I’m not the best at walking up to say hello to people so I might have walked past loads of people! Some lovely cars.

Thought the car was going to start for a minute, think the starter could do with a heat shield.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Great run up the coast, never got stuck behind anyone till after ballycastle. Good to chat to yous lads and was a great blast.
IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg

Great mix of lovely motors at the cars and coffee

IMG_2989.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2992.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2996.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg

And after a walk round the Ford Fair and some food I took the scenic route home to Fermanagh through the sperrins

IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg

And the Mazda turn 150k this morning
IMG_3007.jpeg

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
some great photos! Sadly I couldn't make it - prior arrangements. Sorry I missed a few of the boys.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3