BMW Carly For Coding

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone in the Lisburn/Belfast area that has Carly could code Lci lights for me? Todd has kindly offered but just thought I’d check if there was anyone closer to home first.

Sadly when I search for Carly on here it just shows all results with posts mentioning car!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I don’t think he has the full adapter which is needed for coding.

He offers his services on a weekly basis, but I’m not into that.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
From what I can gather it’s £70 by the time you add another but that’s needed. My problem is I wouldn’t know where to start and don’t have the time to be learning!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, ****. I have no issue with the money, if I knew how to use it or had any other use for it I’d be all over it! There’s no need to pay £70 when I can pay someone else £10/20 or whatever for a 2 minute job and have what I want done!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
App is £40 odd Carly adaptor is 50-60 odd. I paid for the full app so I can read and clear codes. Wasn't overly fussed on coding stuff.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I've one of those too. Vgate icar3. I was going to use it with bimmercode but it doesn't code what I want (autofold mirrors) so I never bought the app. App is only £28 too but doesn't do e9x afaik

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Can you code as much in the BM’s as you can with VAGcom in the VW’s?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
This is the options in my carly.
IMG_7795.PNG
IMG_7796.PNG
IMG_7797.PNG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.