BMW E36 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR1000rr
So... my latest toy

1997 BMW M3, lifted her tonight and in love with it already. Usual spec black leather, coilovers and getting custom exhaust made for it soon.

Will get a full paint correction and ceramic coatings soon after a few imperfections are sorted

Il update this more when I get a bit of spare time

Few pics for now

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

And bringing her home tonight

IMG_1280.JPG

Stay tuned

Thanks for looking

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Fantastic.

Love those wheels, are they what would have been standard on an Evo, and Motorsports an option at the time?

What are your plans for it? Keeping it standard?

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Fantastic.

Love those wheels, are they what would have been standard on an Evo, and Motorsports an option at the time?

Not overly sure to be honest, but I love them too

Plan on keeping it, few mods and a bit of tlc to bring it back to former glory

RevT

RMS Regular
Fair play, good pick. (y)

I looked at this car a year or two ago and it was in very good order then so you've got yourself a good base. Look forward to seeing it out and about.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Absolutely stunning! Best wheels for an e36. I have always wanted an Estoril Evo coupe and ended up with a Dakar cabriolet and an evo saloon. Some day lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Very nice, hard to get a good one nowadays! Not going to depreciate now either so safe bet money wise (y)

bmck8

RMS Regular
Looking great!! Absolute timeless these, especially in Estoril blue. Great buy. Any chance I seen it on Westland yesterday evening?

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Fantastic.

Yep

The "motorsports" came as an option on the coupe and standard on the convertible.

Sunflowers were standard on coupe.

two types of "Motorsport"- style 24 forged and non forged, the latter being stamped "Motorsport".

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Looking great!! Absolute timeless these, especially in Estoril blue. Great buy. Any chance I seen it on Westland yesterday evening?

No buddy that wasn't me, car was dry stored in a shed and had to trailer it home as it needs exhaust and front pads

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.