BMW E46 330ci Auto

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Nearly forgot the best picture I have of her....

1B489657-2AFD-4409-B222-4308C750CEB5.jpeg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Heater ducts needed cut?
Or is the headunit mechless therefore shorter bodied and a straight fit?

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Dremeled lol. But a superb fit now. Really impressed with the Pioneer. Was always Alpine I used in years gone by but for the money it’s hard to look past it.
Two phones on Bluetooth and CarPlay for £300 (y)

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Tell me more about the head unit... I now have an E46 that I would like Bluetooth in. Haven’t got round to properly researching yet either but had seen that the ventilation controls move down to the cubby and a double din can be fitted. I’m assuming from the above that heater pipe work needs cut out?

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Tell me more about the head unit... I now have an E46 that I would like Bluetooth in. Haven’t got round to properly researching yet either but had seen that the ventilation controls move down to the cubby and a double din can be fitted. I’m assuming from the above that heater pipe work needs cut out?

That’s exactly it @swansty to buy the proper hvac relocation panel is £140 from bmw. So use some foam to seal it in instead.

The bar controls the vents for floor so they’re now permanently open.

The Pioneer is brilliant I always preferred Alpine years ago but for the money it’s hard to look past it. £300 delivered from Amazon.

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Thanks to @surprising_skoda picked up a set of genuine 330ci Clubsport alloys.

450CB601-55F9-4FF3-A69B-8D9EBCF4269C.jpeg

72F61972-4AEF-4DC3-B858-53CA02B7332A.jpeg

Dropped off this afternoon with Michael Polishing Alloys for tidying.

MV2’s will be winter wheels :grinning:

Debating on whether to source a clubsport rear spoiler now. Given that I’m 80% there in terms of a replica.

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Plot free daily ftw. You’ll be dailying the m3 next and keeping the 330 good for the weekend!
Lol!! not sure what else to be at with this now.
Have a notion for a stainless exhaust if I can find a 2nd hand one on egay or scumtree.

Away for 3 days. Having withdrawals from M3 out for a rip tonight it is then (y)

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Lol you forget the entire purpose of this car is to waft to dublin and sit in dublin traffic. Which it’s doing admirably :grinning:

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
I like the clubsport look, I think the spoiler on would look well! Just replace the backbox with pipe and a set of tips, far handier, cheaper and sounds epic.