BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
7-10 days so maybe a bit optimistic, but you never know. Wouldn't mind getting a few pictures of it before it's stuck under the car.

Are you getting any m performance carbon bits?

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I've ordered the Akra rear carbon fibre valance/diffuser with carbon fibre exhaust tips.

I've replaced the front chrome kidney grilles with the M Performance Black Grills - waiting on the side grills to arrive on back order... thinking about the front lip/splitter from Bavarian. I like the Vorsteiner but not easy to get!

I'm coming for a spin in the RS now!! before you get the Akra fitted.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Lads FFS the list is getting longer lol. What about an RS6, M4, RS4 photo/video shoot?? We tried for a while there but no joy. I would love a nosey round that M4 and that Grey beast lol.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
ohhhhhhhh......

a024cf99-61ce-46a3-ae59-d60350819052_zpsfyavrlit.jpg

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Was that just down from SoZo and all? You should have threw me a wee wave!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Indeed it was I was just out of there having breakfast with the daughter. Was parked up the road a bit and was just pulling out as you came towards me, didn't click on to the last second.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Ah balls. Wish I had noticed you mate. Will keep the blinkers open :grinning:

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Pretty sure I seen your motor and yourself on Saturday night, Car was parked at the far end of Tesco's Knocknagoney, Motor was looking awesome!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
That would have been me :grinning: thanks dude :grinning: you should have said hello!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.