BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Don't mean to undermine the car/exhaust, but that sounds extremely like my car. Like I'm genuinely surprised at how similar it is!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Time to get the Akra removed then @Ben E ! @mcma1 Let's get Millteks :p:party:

I would go as far to say it sounds much different in reality. Videos/Sound Clips do not do any justice.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@Ben E id agree with you, I've heard some 335i's on stock exhausts with flaps removed and catless downpipes fitted sound very similar. However id say this in reality it would sound a lot better, quality etc. In terms of bang for buck though id take removing flaps and downpipes over the Akra asking price :worried:

Lovely exhaust and suits the rear end of the M4 perfect. (y)

Whats next?

JOE5X

RMS Regular
Drives
Z4 3.0si
Stunning. A wee single digit '4' plate would finish this a treat

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Problem with removing the downpipes is you nuke the warranty -- not quite that brave yet...

Next up is Carbon Fibre front lip and splitters... Goes in tomorrow do have them fitted and will be ready Thursday.

@JOE5X I'm just not a huge fan of Personalised Plates - I had a look around for some decent/cheap M4 plates to put on it but couldn't find anything I liked.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Don't mean to undermine the car/exhaust, but that sounds extremely like my car. Like I'm genuinely surprised at how similar it is!

Your 335i would sound better, the M4 doesn't sound like a 400bhp car, or a 300bhp or a.....but its important to note that what it lacks in sound, it is supposed to make up in its driving ability.

Ive heard one in the flesh standard but not with an akra.

The e92 on the other hand..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GT04OEM

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla :-)
@JOE5X I'm just not a huge fan of Personalised Plates - I had a look around for some decent/cheap M4 plates to put on it but couldn't find anything I liked.[/QUOTE]

@m3doctor could do you a deal on M4 O Yeh. He's driving an audi these days!!!!!!;)

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
@JOE5X I'm just not a huge fan of Personalised Plates - I had a look around for some decent/cheap M4 plates to put on it but couldn't find anything I liked.

You've been hanging out with Clive too long lol :p

Reactions: WSM

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
my car is going in next friday, be interesting to see what car i end up with lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.