Bought some dynamat today...am i doin it rite? :)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Saw you going round the roundabout at the High D'dee Road at tea time, car looked well. The silver wheels go with the silver roll bars, I'd be looking at silver wheels if I were you. If you really want bronze/dark wheels then I'd get the roll bars painted matt black.

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
thanks....what roundabouts that lol?!!
i like the silver roll bars too never even thought about paintin them before tho your givin me ideas here!! still not decided on wheels im usually impulsive when it comes to buyin things but i keep hesitating on the wheels otherwise the rota cups would've been bought n all!!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
The one just down from Riverside BP garage.

I hate picking wheels, luckily for my car there was only one choice! They'll be here tomorrow too :laughing:

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
yep lucky you indeed what'd ya go for? or is it a secret until they're on?!
i went home by ddee for a change tonight as it was a lovely evenin not used to goin that way so no idea where riverside bp is either :oops: im guessin the r'bout near ballycrochan road just headin outta bangor?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Secret :p

Yea thats the one! I was actually still about half a mile up the road towards Bangor but I spotted your blonde noggin against the red MX lol

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
lol noggin... funny word! half a mile tho....omg mite need to get the toner out!!!
such a day for a bit of roof down action tho :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.