Burger Run #2

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
@Zach417 just realising who you are dude! nice photos by the way. if i had a nice classic taxed id be at the next, but i dont and its winter lol

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Was the red Integrale Evo part of the group or did he just join us by chance?
That was probably me out on my Sunday morning run.
[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose that was you then that I passed at the roundabout from the rathfriland road to the hilltown road? You heading to hilltown me in to Newry? 🤔

Love Delta's 😁

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Michael44 feel free to join the group on the next run out and make yourself known if you want or annoymous if you want lol heck I've been going to rms meetings for years and there's still some people I don't know.
everyone is welcome, every car esp a Delta integrale :heart_eyes:

Michael44

RMS Regular
Drives
Lancia
@Michael44 feel free to join the group on the next run out and make yourself known if you want or annoymous if you want lol heck I've been going to rms meetings for years and there's still some people I don't know.
everyone is welcome, every car esp a Delta integrale :heart_eyes:
Will do, although it my opinion it would be better to do an earlier breakfast run before the Sunday drivers get on the road.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
For that kinda run it would need be early morning.
That's what I said, I know the area, I live in it. You can't go to anywhere popular on a nice sunny Sunday and not expect traffic. If I want a nice run out I'm left the house at 7am

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
That's what I said, I know the area, I live in it. You can't go to anywhere popular on a nice sunny Sunday and not expect traffic. If I want a nice run out I'm left the house at 7am
Suits me, I was awake and am always awake at 05:00 anyway 😂

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Lazy ass up at 7am mon-fri need to recover on Sunday, the burger run worked great. You know like midday for a burger or later .... suits me

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

Im up for a 7am run that last time I went on one one of our members sadly lost his M6. Count me in on something but just not this Sunday.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Cracker morning for it ;)
486AEC8B-87E2-49BF-B40C-DA3175853E3D.jpeg