Burger Run #2

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Might try and make this, pick up the new car that weekend so be good to get it out for run aslong as the roads haven't been salted the night before hand
I'm getting a new steed for daily duties delivered tomorrow morning to the house and I have to say it's the best daily that even if money was no object..... I'd buy. So I guess its my ultimate.

So if I make next Sun I'll be in it and I've never seen an RMS member with one :cool:

Gemma

RMS Regular
Lads, I'm Gona get lost going to Donaghadee and fatneck can't get the day of work so nobody follow the yellow m3 lol

EDITTT
**where the f*ck did I get Newtownbreda from? Lol lost before I even begun lol**

Jonny

RMS Regular
Lads, I'm Gona get lost going to Donaghadee and fatneck can't get the day of work so nobody follow the yellow m3 lol

EDITTT
**where the f*ck did I get Newtownbreda from? Lol lost before I even begun lol**
Fs Gemma lad. You’ll be in convoy lol

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Volunteer to lead wanted. Whoever knows the roads best!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
_20191111_141520.JPG

Gemma

RMS Regular
I'll be lifted by the local federali and put in prison cause women can't drive over there yet I think lol

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny

Details of the run:

Meeting point is Tesco Newtownards, leaving at 11:30. Aim to arrive before 11:25 and park along the area marked in red on the map.

When leaving we will take it slowly on the main road so that everyone stays together as best as possible. Should anyone be get caught in the public traffic when leaving we are heading onto the carriageway to Donaghadee so we can regroup here. At each town we will again take it handy to regroup. It goes without saying but speed limits should be respected at all times.

We will stop in Portaferry for a quick break and regroup.

After we pass through Portaferry we are headed to Cloud 9 located at the Flying Club, Newtownards for a bite to eat and a few photos of the cars. Encourage people to take lots of photos and videos where possible of the run.

Weather is looking ok at the moment, it's November in Northern Ireland however so we'll take what we're given, our cars have wipers and heaters!

See you all on Sunday 😎
🍔

_20191113_153800.JPG
_20191113_154154.JPG
received_2486334551652097.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Im still struggling with clutch issue`s as its still not be done but all being well I should be there.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
You might be better doing the route in reverse. You will be coming back up the Portaferry road towards Ards during the Sunday shopper rush hour

This^

Plus the short stretch between Portaferry Rd / A21 junction and then up to Zion place and onto the Donaghadee Rd, with the lights and roundabouts can be a right bugger to keep two just cars together let alone a run.