c63s coupe

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Beautiful!!! Very aggressive looking lower splitter. Give us a giggle - what the mpg on cruise and then on a blast ;) (Not that you bought it for fuel economy of course).
According to the Mercedes Me app i’ve done just under 4,600 miles since getting the car and averaged 18mpg. I’ve seen it under 10 when on a blast and would get about 20 on a cruise. What you getting from your beast?

Looks great.

Does the BVV on the plate mean anything or was it just the M4 part?
Just random, when I was getting the plate for the M4 this was the only one that had a double letter in it so got it and just like it so have had it on everything since 😂

This is one of my favourite cars on the forum, just perfect
Thanks man, really appreciate it. I was really torn when I changed the GTR for it wondering if I was doing the right thing but over the moon with this and actually don’t miss the GTR at all.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
According to the Mercedes Me app i’ve done just under 4,600 miles since getting the car and averaged 18mpg. I’ve seen it under 10 when on a blast and would get about 20 on a cruise. What you getting from your beast?
Went to Cork and back for my offshore survival refresher last week.

55mph - 38mpg, 70mph - 30mpg. Anything above that (on a private track of course) it starts sinking - quickly.

Refueled in Naas - and took my time coming back. Used just over 1/4 tank, 18G/82L

Town driving, lucky if i get 20mpg.

Booting it from standstill - single figures 8o|:laughing:

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Finally got round to getting the discoloured front parts replaced and finally think its looking perfect. Nothing cosmetically I can change anymore but considering a remap to about 600bhp to match what the GTR had :monkey:
IMG_3533 2.JPG

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Finally got round to getting the discoloured front parts replaced and finally think its looking perfect. Nothing cosmetically I can change anymore but considering a remap to about 600bhp to match what the GTR had :monkey: View attachment 357383
Looks the dogs danglies! Health to drive and enjoy!

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Got PS4S installed in the front to match the rears yesterday, as with the rears went a size up and think they look much better than the skinny, stretched factory fit. Has made the front end feel considerably better too, fitting the rears had given much better traction but upset the balance to the point the handling reminded me of my horrible understeering 911 🙈 thankfully no more of that now. The 10mm increase front and rear has really helped to fill the arches too 😃
193BFCAF-7F28-43FA-821A-10200C214048.jpeg
17DA31C4-9EBB-4062-A647-2C2CE0865BA1.jpeg
7FA48A70-A44E-484E-8721-FA8640A7F2AF.jpeg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Got PS4S installed in the front to match the rears yesterday, as with the rears went a size up and think they look much better than the skinny, stretched factory fit. Has made the front end feel considerably better too, fitting the rears had given much better traction but upset the balance to the point the handling reminded me of my horrible understeering 911 🙈 thankfully no more of that now. The 10mm increase front and rear has really helped to fill the arches too 😃
View attachment 364711View attachment 364712View attachment 364714
Looks the mutts nuts!

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Have had this almost a year to the day making it my longest ownership since my M4. I was having a look about and honestly can’t think of anything to change it to. Tried an R8 and wasn’t blown away-bit of a weird driving position and think i’d miss the HUD and 360 camera for everyday driving and the back seats for putting my dog in. Think the only realistic option is a new M4 but have a few issues with them mainly the price which is nearly double a month what this is, the fact they don’t sound very good and they seem to hit far too high on their suspension and would definitely need it lowered so think i’m going to keep this and see if anything changes in the next 12 months before the warranty runs out.

The R8 I drove wasn’t the V10
plus and maybe driving it would change my opinion but it’ll either be that, a new M4 or a facelift C63 coupe next for me I think. Although I did see a new RS6 in nardo grey with black alloys a few days ago and loved it - never fancied an RS6 before but this one looked awesome, will need to get a drive in one.

Still think this looks perfect and has a great stance stock.

9013185E-F0EC-4530-B6F2-574D6AEEE22C.jpeg
032F694A-860A-429A-8F29-E76B099BAF78.jpeg
E150EE00-C51B-4B18-BAF8-6AE9378A8968.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
B9.5 RS5? I drove one with Dynamic pack recently and was very impressed with it - I can't compare it to the C63S though

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Oh it was an RS6 not the 5, the most recent one whatever that is. Thought it looked unbelievable.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Have had this almost a year to the day making it my longest ownership since my M4. I was having a look about and honestly can’t think of anything to change it to. Tried an R8 and wasn’t blown away-bit of a weird driving position and think i’d miss the HUD and 360 camera for everyday driving and the back seats for putting my dog in. Think the only realistic option is a new M4 but have a few issues with them mainly the price which is nearly double a month what this is, the fact they don’t sound very good and they seem to hit far too high on their suspension and would definitely need it lowered so think i’m going to keep this and see if anything changes in the next 12 months before the warranty runs out.

plus and maybe driving it would change my opinion but it’ll either be that, a new M4 or a facelift C63 coupe next for me I think. Although I did see a new RS6 in nardo grey with black alloys a few days ago and loved it - never fancied an RS6 before but this one looked awesome, will need to get a drive in one.

View attachment 372816View attachment 372817View attachment 372818

I’ve never been an Audi man but I got a drive in 2021 rs7 sport back and i was blown away. How smooth it was around town and then when you hit rs2 mode, my
legs were shaking when i got out of the car.

The suspension is phenomenal.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Missed that :joy:

View attachment 372816View attachment 372817View attachment 372818

Do you sell cars on the side? Always see for sale ads at that exact spot on gumtree etc.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Nope have never sold cars so definitely not me with the ads 😂

I think I can rule out an Audi, have a TT convertible as a hire car in France and the infotainment system would drive me absolutely insane, never used anything as counter intuitive in my life before.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
This may be going up for sale if anyone is interested 👀 If it’s sold toa dealer I will have an exhaust valve controller and possible the aero pack for spoiler for sale.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I tried to play with a c63s on the way back from Larne yesterday, the little cupra got spanked and told to go back home hahahahaha