car change

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Skillie

How much does one of these cost?? They are crazy lookin cars alright and certainly look unique. U sound like you're bitten by the bug!! I'd just say look at what else you could buy for the money before making any decisions

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
£17,000 drove a standard evo7 wasnt fussed prefer 6 but u need to spend £0000s modifying them to be better than the rest out there. lotus....not fussed at all on them....350z wud love one but outta my league price wise... wot else is there ???????

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
mate bought p1 month ago and it blew up already

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
DC5 Integra Type-R - now there's something different (looks sexy), performs, and his reliable too :grinning:

Andy

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
all tooo old wanna keep upthe years....

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
well wot can u get which is up to date and better than a type r for round £17k??

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Boydie said:
well wot can u get which is up to date and better than a type r for round £17k??

evo 6/7 for under £17k in trader

porsche 2.5ltr boxster roadster - http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WW...category=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200428150899177

or megane 255 sport for under £19k

1234441315.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I'd say DC5 too, I've only seen 2 and they've been out a couple of years. There's a white one often parked on the Dublin Road in Belfast

22.jpg

Dscinside.jpg

Gaz

Skillie

Get a Fiat Coupe 20VT LE. Around 2000 model one of the last. 230/240 bhp (i think standard) and very easy to get to 300bhp!!!! Naaaah didn't think you'd go for that either. I dunno if i'd 17K i'd be lookin for some serious bitta kit

Carnut44

RMS Regular
Gaz said:
I'd say DC5 too, I've only seen 2 and they've been out a couple of years. There's a white one often parked on the Dublin Road in Belfast

22.jpg

Dscinside.jpg

Gaz
one of these passed me yestarday and i was absolutly amazed what a sexy mchine and i live in ****ing middle of nowhere!

Bronk

RMS Regular
stick with the civ ryan! u no need 2 change! just get her sweet and quik as fook

Type-R-Steve

Banned
BTW Ryan i was looking for you at the last Jap-heaven meet. Saw your car, but couldn't find you LOL.

Is that a panel filter stuck in front of your radiator?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.