car change

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Its certainly not what I originally thought it was in front of the rad :lol:

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
its the air con radiator painted silver with bumper grille removed.......

OH AND I BOUGHT THE CLIO V6
thanks for all ur comments tho

it'll do til i c something else i like

Dermot

V6 Clio.... Hmmm, I hate French made cars ... But I could make an exception for a V6 Clio... Price Tyres for the back though....lol
Also expect SERIOUS garage bills when you have to put in a clutch in a few months time.. And if Anything else goes wrong

Nice Cars though... Alot less common that a Type R and they Thrash Tyre r's

Nordonian

RMS Regular
is a v6 clio not rear wheel drive, if it was me id stick with the type r, but at the same time having summut like 250 bhp into two rear tyres wud be deffo summit id enjoy, no boot no back seats a deffo downer though

Dermot

Nordonian said:
is a v6 clio not rear wheel drive, if it was me id stick with the type r, but at the same time having summut like 250 bhp into two rear tyres wud be deffo summit id enjoy, no boot no back seats a deffo downer though

Yeah, For 1/2 the Price you could of had a Lotus Carlton... Most putting 400BHP+ Into the Back wheels ... Ohh They got A Big Boot and Back seats Aswell... And are alot Rarer

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
well i like it and its differant and with a few mods will be nutts.....plus will hold its money,apparently they are very collectable.....plus not too many will have one... whether they dont want one or wot i dont give a **** but in 2 years when i get the same price for it i'll b happy still and move on to my next project

Nordonian

RMS Regular
ryan-typeR said:
well i like it and its differant and with a few mods will be nutts.....plus will hold its money,apparently they are very collectable.....plus not too many will have one... whether they dont want one or wot i dont give a **** but in 2 years when i get the same price for it i'll b happy still and move on to my next project

2 years
u didnt keep the type r project 2 years lol ;)

Ruth

RMS Regular
ooh lovely. Type r's are pretty common so the v6 will stand out!! would rather have mk2 v6 tho :worried: all the best with it!

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
thanx clio-lass....hard to find a mk2 v6 plus im not made o money...£27,000 for one.. mines late '02 with only 2000miles, not even run in.........YET

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
KEPT IT 7 MONTHS....v6 clios dont cum along that often

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.