car change

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
no, it wouldnt be that expensive compared to the effect you'd get from it. done one for my car from sheet fibreglass. just a matter of makin templates and cutting (and properly finishing) the fiberglass. but you'd end up with a smooth engine bay with only the rocker cover being exposed. gona do one for the integrale to. if your doin the door cards it shouldn mater which model you use to start with

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
my engines in back tho with metal cover with removable panel then above another 3 plastic panels with centre one removable... i just want the 3 plastic covers made again so i can make speaker housing on 2 sides and cover in alcantara to match seats/doorcards etc

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
too dark to take pics now........

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
its not lad that mean we can stick proper pics of ur motor up meet u in 10 at tecso`s

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
nah not tonite mate..... who r u anyway??? a guy was askin me earlier if i knew u.......

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
jus a guy i know from lurgan direction i think......
dunno y he wanted to know....maybe sumfin u wrote in one of the forums or sumfin..... were u sellin anything ???

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
denver could mould you that, gimme a week or so i shud be fit to do that too (tryn to get the rigth materials). look at mine at extreme power in meath this weekend (if holden gets it done in time) and you'l want a full one piece cover! i love it! pure euro!

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
no need it split so i can still get at the engine but cud use existing covers to get moulds of them.... am in no panic at min for it but is def high on my list of things to do....meath? wheres that? lol

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
kenny has worked there b4 and reckons an hour would take you there from bannbridge. others have said it would take three hours. im trailering so any time will be double for me!!! tho it doesnt start till 2pm and its outside dublin

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
i got an idea richy..... y dont u drive past my house and take a few pics?????oohhh wots that, oh my someone has just drove by and by the flash in my room took a few pics already... **** sorry bout that mate someones beat u to it.........

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
Cheers richy... wheres the pics u took then???????????

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
lethal my arse.....all black...... need better ones than that... i know i seen a flash lol

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
yeah probably about 30 cudnt get the f**kin camera workin :lol: (kerzo's ****ty camera btw)

It was a team effort :laughing:

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
lol hows everyone know where i live??????? came home earlier seen a blue corsa stalkin past too

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.