car change

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
No, but it just be bloody good to afford a type-r then to flog it and get a V6 clio.

Ill go for high class hooker

Skillie

Well fair play if he works hard for it then he deserves to enjoy it. If I didn't have damn loans to be payin off from college days and muckin about Greece when i finished up my degree i'd be drivin a machine twice the value of my coop around now. But then again I did enjoy blowin that cash!!

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
DADDYS BOY???? DONT THINK SO....
I WISH I WAS... HE DRIVES A 406 TD....
i got it to be differant from the crowd....
cud of had almost any car within reason
subaru evo r33 skyline etc etc but chose this for the time being... DIDNT BUY IT FOR OTHERS TO LIKE BOUGHT IT FOR MYSELF... SORRY 4 SAYIN ****ER WAS JUST PISSED OFF THAT NITE

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Fair play mate - at the end of the day its what keeps you happy is most important. Hope to see her soon too :grinning:

Andy

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
cheers cooper glad someone realises wot im trying to get across.... if u cant b differant wots the point??? someone somewhere will never agree or like wot u say,do or drive so you may aswell please urself....eh?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
id have to say a v6 clio is a head turner, not something you see every day. enjoy

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
dunno how to post pics????????
yeah it seems to turn heads so far, am enjoying it so far and being rear wheel drive will prob keep enjoying it... piper-x filter ordered and k-tec racing exhaust to deepen the v6 growl.....then after a bit more saving off to audio advice for door builds and 4 - 5"focal subs behind the seats.. gettin windows lightest tint soon too maybe??

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
well resize ur pics down to max 128k

then go to

add attachment - browse
select ur pic then click attach image!

easy peasy!

or email me a pic and ill put it up :laughing:

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
definately a classy choice! i love them clios, have video here from switzerland with one droped to the ground on 18"s. coilovers should be the your next move. if your gona keep keep it modify the life outa it, but if your gona sell it later, buyers will want standard one! (at least be able to turn it back to standard)you couldnt want for a better car!! health to enjoy!

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
cheers john... pic didnt come up by looks of it...lol
it will be modded but like u say will be able to put her standard again... trying to get doorcards and engine cover at min for it but no one has a damaged one for bits..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
are u a member of cliosport.net yet?

log on there and see wot they have lying about tis a good site and lots of clio bits and pieces come up

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
sending pics now.. cheers for website

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
kenny (with the revs clio) should have 2 door cards left from his build. wel there from a standard 2000 clio if thats of any use 2 u. ive made a full engine cover for my 205 with airbrushing (by cris holden) from sheet fiberglass, so could possibly do you a custom removable one if you were goin to town on it. covers the whole engine bay, just has the intercooler pokin out

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
by going to town on it i take it u mean the engine cover wud be expensive???? door cars will fit but switches etc are differant.. all i really need is the speaker part and bottom half....

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
havent posted any yet......... dunno how to resize and when i goto submit they dont come up

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
tried e mailing boydie but kept failing to send the basta@#s

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan-B
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
dunno how to im crap with computers mate but goto cliosport.net they have pic gallerys.... i have no pics of my actual car yet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.