Car Related Goals In Life

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Finish my RB26 260Z Project - Well on the way
Get my previous project - 250HP EF Civic fully resprayed inside and out so that I know its going to be mint for another 10 years
Get a triple garage with a 2 post lift and space for storing project parts
Take one of my cars to the Nurburgring
Learn to Weld
Next project car to be a V10 (thinking S85) looking likely to be an E30 M3
Do more trackdays

Would love to own an Atom 300 or Caterham R500 sometime

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Ultimate Dream is a Blue Lexus LFA but will never ever happen due to job & not doing the lotto lol.

Relativly shirt term goal is to own a clean AE86 for the weekends/shows and have a roughish s-body or skyline for a day to day car and general shinanigans

RevT

RMS Regular
I would like to have an Evo 8/9 as a weekend car before I get to 25. By that stage, I hope to have tried a DC5, E46 M3 and a couple of other more high end cars. I've already had a few EP3's and an E36 M3, fancy something fresher or faster now just.

Once I have a house and garage sorted out when I'm older I'd like to have some sort of low mileage top spec car or a classic in there for Sundays. It will more than likely be an E46 M3 or something along those lines as it'll be a few years away yet, maybe even an AE86.

JH86

RMS Regular
Some very wild goals tbh

Mine are quite simple

Personally from the age of about 20 I've tried to loose interest but easier said than done

Passed test - done
Owned an 80s hot hatch as a first car - done
Own an ae86 - done
Have a brutal power well speced anti farmer spec ae86 - half done
Own a 200sx - nope
Own an evo6 - nope
Visit the ring -nope
Drive from Belfast to Paris - nope

Age now 25

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Get my previous project - 250HP EF Civic fully resprayed inside and out so that I know its going to be mint for another 10 years
Get a triple garage with a 2 post lift and space for storing project parts
Take one of my cars to the Nurburgring
Learn to Weld
Next project car to be a V10 (thinking S85) looking likely to be an E30 M3
Do more trackdays

Would love to own an Atom 300 or Caterham R500 sometime

Are you the chap I met at AG Automotive last week? Can't be too many 260Z projects in NI!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira

Do you have a project thread up on this? Both myself and @Gaz have strong love for the Z cars, and an RB is the only way to go in them - would love to see what you are up to!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Oooooh. Let's see pics of this 260 ..... I am definitely going to buy one sometime in the next 10 years and get tore in!

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Are you the chap I met at AG Automotive last week? Can't be too many 260Z projects in NI!
Yeah, that was me :grinning:

Do you have a project thread up on this? Both myself and @Gaz have strong love for the Z cars, and an RB is the only way to go in them - would love to see what you are up to!
I don't have a project thread up on here, but if there was interest I could put one up.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Yeah, that was me :grinning:

I don't have a project thread up on here, but if there was interest I could put one up.

I thought it must have been. I was very impressed with the plans you have for it, you should definitely get a build thread up!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack

tumblr_lxuv0i7vFH1qaee3oo1_400.gif

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
Own:
Impreza WRX STi
Fast estate
BRZ
E46 M3
R34 GTR

Maybe in a few years:
E60 M5
Ferrari 355
964 or 993 911
1st gen Skyline GTR
GTR
65 Mustang

Hit the 'ring and a few other tracks/roadtrips along the way

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Have to own one of these 197/200's one day and take it to the 'ring.

Other than that, on the car front...ill see what takes my fancy In a year or two.

Although I've always dreamed of owning a super mint c20let nova sr :grinning:

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
finish my GTR RX7 FC Series 5 with a 4/71 blower

have a quad car garage - 2 bays for working on my cars, other 2 for projects and storing etc
wouldnt mind visiting the ring whilst in the vicinity, would love to drive around it in one of my rx7's just for the craic not to set a time
build another cortina with another rotary engine, be a mk2 cortina 2dr or wagon, with a 13B PP
RX4 coupe, with a 3 rotor and 6/71 blower :grinning:

out of my reach at present
track car
own a 306 Dturbo :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.