Cars and Coffee - PMG 3rd Feb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
Had a great time down this morning! Very good turnout considering how wick the weather was!

Full album - WR6MOTO Photography

DSC_2630.jpg

DSC_2636.jpg

DSC_2644.jpg

DSC_2625.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

DSC_2604.jpg

DSC_2622.jpg

Full album here - WR6MOTO Photography

56oval

RMS Regular
Had a bit of a flying visit as had the pup with me and he was getting too excited. Didn’t really get chatting to anyone other than @big_pete and I’m guessing @56oval ?
That was me, pleasure to meet you ( and the hound ) . Great morning catching up with folk. Thanks Pete for putting it on.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Enjoyed getting down and as usual a great selection of cars to admire.........

Enjoyed the chat with Warren (probably more than he expected initially!) and the McLaren is simply stunning...so nice to see it out in this weather

As always big thanks to Pete for hosting and everyone else who turned up and chatted to myself and Avo!

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R

Enjoyed the chat with Warren (probably more than he expected initially!) and the McLaren is simply stunning...so nice to see it out in this weather

As always big thanks to Pete for hosting and everyone else who turned up and chatted to myself and Avo!
“Come over here and let me have a chat with you”

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Was definitely a great morning despite the weather. Good selection of cars arriving and going which was great to see.

Good idea from Pete to put the coffee indoors or there would be some people running around with the cold this week. Looking forward to the next one.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Really pissed I missed this but manflu has had me off my feet since Friday. Fecking car was even washed and ready to go:cold_sweat:

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Weather was just not worth the trip this time - salt is ridiculous at the mo!

Look forward to the next one.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE

I think you may just have been leaving as I arrived?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.