Classifieds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

darzo-clio

RMS Regular
Drives
320msport
A couple of performance cars popping up for sale, possibly the stop to the 3rd party enxtension has taken an impact already lol im sure there will be many more..

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Huh? There's been performance cars for sale in there for years

darzo-clio

RMS Regular
OP
darzo-clio
Drives
320msport
ino that, i have just nocticed a few more within last week or so, compared to usual...

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
3rd party extension ban is only applied when renewing/joining, if you already had insurance with Quinn before this came into effect then you will still have the extension

darzo-clio

RMS Regular
OP
darzo-clio
Drives
320msport
A couple of performance cars popping up for sale, possibly the stop to the 3rd party enxtension has taken an impact already lol im sure there will be many more..

and so was that...just a thought

sam_9n

RMS Regular
3rd party extension ban is only applied when renewing/joining, if you already had insurance with Quinn before this came into effect then you will still have the extension

does this apply to hughes? and when is this coming into effect? :confounded:

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
sam_9n said:

does this apply to hughes? and when is this coming into effect? :confounded:

I got it with Hughes after I renewed afew weeks ago. I moved from quinns

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.