Colin McRae Charity Subaru Run V2 - 10th April

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Those new imprezas are really growing on me big time, the Blob and Hawk eye models still look amazing though.

@Gambit car is stunning, the new exhaust and stickered up tail lights transforms the car so so much, also loving the hatches too.

Think there's a theme here, I'm loving all the scoobs lol.

Edited to add so no one feels left out, wagon is looking good @Sonny and while I'm here gotta give a (y) to the classics too.

Chris0

RMS Regular
it was the first time id seen the new impreza today I love the shape of them, one of the black ones that left sounded very good.

Would still rather a classic though :p

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
The new WRX STI is stunning imo. There's quite a few more in the country too.

Thanks to @Gambit I really want a hatch now :worried:

@mcmurray the next one will be the big run on the 10th April

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
@Chris0 take that was you in the black forester. If so yes that was me in the white classic.

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
Get my car back next week it's a race to get mot before the Subaru run . Possibly its maiden voyage with new engine

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Gutted that I didn't make this now, real good turn out.
As it was I wouldn't have been able to turn up in a Subaru anyway, if spent most of the afternoon under mine cutting out rust!

Still hoping to make the April run, fingers crossed

Chris0

RMS Regular
@Gambit @Turks
Load of photos have been uploaded by JDM Photography to the subaru fb page if you want to have a look.

FB_IMG_1457469726631.jpg

FB_IMG_1457469692193.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Just picked up my 330s tonight and parked it up for the first time to go do a bit of shopping. Came out to the car and went to drive off only to see a flyer stuck in the wiper. I usually just hit the wiper till they fly off but this one stayed on. Got out, a bit annoyed, removed it from the wiper and looked to see who had the cheek to touch my precious. . . . . . . .
20160311_203754.jpg

I'll let you off this time ! (y)

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just picked up my 330s tonight and parked it up for the first time to go do a bit of shopping. Came out to the car and went to drive off only to see a flyer stuck in the wiper. I usually just hit the wiper till they fly off but this one stayed on. Got out, a bit annoyed, removed it from the wiper and looked to see who had the cheek to touch my precious. . . . . . . .
View attachment 108030

I'll let you off this time ! (y)

Pics needed, great choice bud.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.