Colin McRae Charity Subaru Run V2 - 10th April

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Anyone get pictures of today? Gutted I couldn't go but cruised past Kerr's in the Smart ForTwo when we where heading out! Turn out looked awesome. Will get along next time!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
20160410_161933.jpg

Attachments

• 20160410_161933.jpg
    20160410_161933.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 109

Chris0

RMS Regular
Was a fantastic turnout glad all went well and it's for charity which makes it even better

@lennyd I'm taking a guess it was yourself I got chatting to today going by your profile picture?

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Yup, it was me. Had a brilliant day out, just a bit gutted we didn't make the dark hedges as the group I was travelling in got lost from the lead group and we ended up following ones from down south who hadn't a scooby where they were let alone where they were going

Chris0

RMS Regular
Yup, it was me. Had a brilliant day out, just a bit gutted we didn't make the dark hedges as the group I was travelling in got lost from the lead group and we ended up following ones from down south who hadn't a scooby where they were let alone where they were going
Great idea follow the southerners :p was a good turn out for it gutted I couldn't go on the run

I see what you did there :party:

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
It was a good day with a good turnout and some nice cars at it.

johnm

RMS Regular
Was good craic, I got bored waiting around in Ballymoney and had to get back so split on and hit the coast road out of the pack.
Some serious turn out though, lad with the red classic fairly had some craic on the beach.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
@CharlySkunkWeed that wasn't you was it decided he would go over to the right on the beach through where that water runs down? He went through it at a brave speed and ended up going back and picking bits of his up.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
@CharlySkunkWeed that wasn't you was it decided he would go over to the right on the beach through where that water runs down? He went through it at a brave speed and ended up going back and picking bits of his up.
Nope , that was Joe. Splitter ripped off I reckon. Funny it was the only thing I asked him about , asked him what make it was and how well it fitted :oops:

johnm

RMS Regular
I didn't either, barely got any photos either bar some random crap.
@Sonny got some though, and probably not just of the cars lol!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Got home after 11 last night..

Roughly 130 cars at Kerrs and stopped counting at 113 on the beach, drone footage will be looked at to confirm, few cars didn't go onto the beach too.

Good day had and good to meet everyone.

Zoe Breen

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru WRX
Saw a fraction of the scoobs that were at the scoob run come into sprucefeild last night, needless to say the rumble of that convoy coming in was amazing.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.