Cosmic EP3 type r

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
6b104ed38533f5d2320875170f4465a1a989fe1abfe4b5aa4aae73cf26fcf1fe.jpg

:p

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Got working on the motor yesterday done the rocker cover, sprayed the spark cover etc Be4 and after pic main reason for change of rocker who ever had it before wasn't sealed up right gasket was leaking so all good now,
image.jpg

Last edited:

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Wrapped all the electrical components up in cling film hit with gunk foam before hand to give engine bay a good clean underneath the engine and side of engine wheels off at the front came up really well
image.jpg
Spark cover was badly painted before so done the best I could,
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Looking well. I can't see from the pictures, is that red crackle paint? If so, where did you get it as I need to redo mine.
Yeah coming along nicely, I got it off eBay it's like a wrinkle red but not like oem if u know what I mean, I just wanted decent condition rocker cause the blue one that came on it was terrible and the gasket leak was bad wasn't torqued up right

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.