Cracking St24 In The Classifieds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
I see my old car is up for sale. That is a cracking car for the money. I owned it from new and sold it 2 years ago. If anyone is intrested in it I looked after it like one of the family changing the oil with magnetic every 4k. Who ever gets it good luck and have fun with it
Dell

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
2006_1189_lg.JPG

:laughing:

2002 Tii

Banned
I spotted that, always loved the Mk1 Mondeo ST24s, there was a red one that sat up in Ballymacash in Lisburn that i used to pass every day to my bird's house which i thought looked great (y)

dellboy

RMS Regular
OP
dellboy
Drives
AMG Merc
Yea I loved it and they are a quick car. Many another car go a shock when we went head to head at the lights LOL.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I spotted that, always loved the Mk1 Mondeo ST24s, there was a red one that sat up in Ballymacash in Lisburn that i used to pass every day to my bird's house which i thought looked great (y)
was that red 1 not mark megarrys owns the chip shop in ballymcslum if it was craig that was a 1.8 lx full rs kit and 18 in anteras on it (y) (y) (y)

2002 Tii

Banned
Must have been the same one then as it sat behind the shops. It was badged up as an ST24 anyway, but yes it did have Anteras on it... 143s if memory serves me correct ;)

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
man if I'd have known this a week ago I would have bought it, I just bought a new (to me) car last weekend but this seems much more car for the money!

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Used to be a red one sat outside JK Autospares on the shankill years ago, i loved that car.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Must have been the same one then as it sat behind the shops. It was badged up as an ST24 anyway, but yes it did have Anteras on it... 143s if memory serves me correct ;)
your quite right craig 11 out of 10 for observation old bean ;) ;) (y) (y) yeah thats the 1 used to belong to a guy worked for jim magee (car care centre)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.