Crail Trip...Too Right!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Damo

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 M5
howdy...

just giving people plenty time to get sorted...

our next trip over to scotland is on sunday the 8th of august...its also the ULTIMATE SCOTTISH STREET CAR REDLINE day...

we will also we over on the :
August 29th Fast+Modified Mag Edzell Thrash

.October 3rd Fast Car Crail Thrash

.October 31st October Max Power Crail Thrash

so who is up for this?

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
check the usual sites for boat prices..when we book ours ill let ya know if ya all want to travel together....we be going over saturday and home monday..

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
me and damo had a nosey at prices there and sumtimes it works out cheaper if u take two passengers instead of one,

stenaline - 193 £ for a car and 2 passengers,
215 £ for a car and 3 passengers

p&o - 196 £ for a car and 2 passengers
- 212 £ for a car and 3 passengers!

there all with driver included

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
i dunno kerri we'll have to see if we can get enuff to fill it and we can make a group trip over, we also need a driver :p

Jmax

RMS Regular
i can get tickets for belfast to troon cheap will get a few prices

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
we'll not be going into the grounds in the bus ,it'l prob only be a 7 seater galaxy or sumthin, as there is people that wanna go but cant drive, HOW FECKING RUDE!

EvojeepGal

Drives
Tommi Mak Evo6
I hittin this one as said before, the jeeps back motoring all complete with a new set of Irish plates!!
Last one was good so this time should be even better, wouldn't miss this show for nowt! :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.