Crail Trip...Too Right!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
good to see a high level of interest.....show be a good few days.

@amanda...excuses excuses!!!

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
i was in touch with willie from crail and he gave me this number for St Andrews tourist office 01334472021 .he said they be the best people to ring cause they should have specials on hotels and b+bs for this time of year so give them a ring if ya need sorting...

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
now that the belfast and furious is not going ahead it should free a few more of ya up to go....

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
yeah thats true ...jap-heaven where heading accross to meet a few mainland members but those of us working at the B&F show couldnt go.....now we can...hurrrah!! come on ppl lots of you want to go to crail...its not that expensive really so why not head accross? show the scotties how to do it :p:p:p

Marc

RMS Moderator
balls... £150 return on the boat

£50 petrol

few quid to stay the nite, or even come back home that evening.

get 4 people splittin the cost of that, £50 each :grinning:

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
jesus...how many r u taking to crail? my m8s do it on around £200 with a b&b as well depending on the boat prices. mostly they use a tent or sleep in the cars.

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
800 quid??? its crail in scotland.....not costa del sol!!!!

EvojeepGal

Drives
Tommi Mak Evo6
Santa Pod is also on the Sat & Sun of that weekend.
thinkin of doin both but not sure yet, invited over with a magazine to Santa Pod wit Dirty Sanchez etc, an a few people I met while away so doin my homework at the min!!!

The truck show is also on at the Edinburgh showgrounds and this is THE best truck show of the year in Europe.

Sat - Santa Pod - ppl i met while away an Dirty Sanchez, people tat aint full of as much
sh!t as I know of elsewhere tat weekend... :lol:
Sun - Crail just the venue! ;)
Mon - Truck show ??!!! :roll: the craic and quality!!! (monstor trucks etc etc etc!)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.