Darnell’s Audi S4 Avant B8.5

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
If you have the Revo pulley. not make use of the Revo Sale currently on? Further discount available I think if you get the DSG software too

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Few more small updates…. Carried out a quick oil change as I’d done 5k miles from the last one and stuck a maxton front splitter on..
View attachment 380402
Then decided to fit a smaller supercharger pulley… went for the revo one as it was slightly cheaper than the forge one. The difference with the pulley is unbelievable even with the map not tweaked to suit it yet.. heading to autotune this week to have it adjusted, hoping for in around 430-440bhp.. will post figures later in the week!

View attachment 380403
Do you happen to have any other photos of the maxton front splitter, there's a splitter on my car and I'm not happy with it as its like a snow plough and was looking at the maxton as it seems fairly discreet.

Ps seen the car about Lisburn a few times and it looks great.

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
Do you happen to have any other photos of the maxton front splitter, there's a splitter on my car and I'm not happy with it as its like a snow plough and was looking at the maxton as it seems fairly discreet.

Ps seen the car about Lisburn a few times and it looks great.
Best I have atm mate
CD42B8D5-3591-4935-B820-0CA0C310ACCB.png

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
Fitted a new grill, us style gloss black so there’s no numberplate cutout in the middle much cleaner looking imo and also fitted a pair of back box deletes. They sound great but the drone is deafening so there coming back off :laughing:
683F3919-4859-4010-8816-2B247C4A8C52.jpeg

4FBDEC4F-2C49-4844-B361-2750D6C20B8E.jpeg

1DA34523-C394-43EB-B9E5-BCB709E3E8BE.jpeg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Met you a few times heading up Kennedy Way recently and the grille looks well and it also sounds very nice indeed!

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
What figures did your map revision get you up to .
Unsure yet last time I had it on the dyno it was suffering really bad with heat soak so needs a bigger charge cooler and cats gutted to get rid of the heat

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Did i see this in Lurgan one day a few weeks back the plate stands out.

Also you have it sitting well i love the grill skirts and rear diffuser they all work so well.

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
Did i see this in Lurgan one day a few weeks back the plate stands out.

Also you have it sitting well i love the grill skirts and rear diffuser they all work so well.
You prob did mate was up that way a few weeks backs

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
You have the car sitting really well.

Where did you get the grill from as I am totally undecided about mine and much prefer the look of yours.

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
You have the car sitting really well.

Where did you get the grill from as I am totally undecided about mine and much prefer the look of yours.
ebay mate it’s just a us style without the cutout in the Center for the number plate but i have a magna plate kit on it so I can take the plate on and off when I want to